This taco salad will satisfy your craving for Mexican cuisine without the guilt! We have made a recipe that will fit into your healthy lifestyle. It is grain free, low in carbohydrates and incorporates healthy fats to help keep your hunger at bay. Prepare ahead of time and eat for lunch or dinner! The ease of this dish makes it appropriate at any time.
Grain Free Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 pound grass-fed organic beef
- 1-2 packages of organic romaine hearts
- 1 cup diced organic peppers (green, yellow, red)
- 1 cup diced organic tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ½ can of organic black beans
- 1 cup shredded organic grass-fed cheese
Seasonings for beef:
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Chili powder
- Red pepper
- Organic full fat sour cream
- Cholula hot sauce to taste
- Chili powder to taste
Mix all together and set aside
Brown beef in pan adding cumin, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and red pepper to taste. Set aside. Cut up romaine hearts and chop all vegetables. Drain and rinse black beans. Shred cheese.
Mix lettuce, veggies, beans, and cheese in a bowl and drizzle dressing over top. Enjoy!