*This post contains affiliate links that may result in ChiroHealth receiving a small commission when items are purchased through the link.
If the germs of winter have hit your home, there are some winter wellness essentials you can keep in mind (and in your home) to aid your immune system and enhance your wellness. Our doctors regularly recommend supplements for just this purpose.
Winter Wellness Essentials
- Get Adjusted – “The medical community is in unanimous agreement that the secret to fighting the flu is a healthy immune system. ….. A healthy immune system comes about as a result of having a fully functioning nervous system & body. … Chiropractic has been shown in hundreds of research articles to improve the function of the body’s immune system.” –St. Louis Health & Wellness Magazine
- Vitamin D (our doctors like D3 5000 from Metagenics, also available in office) – “The risk of children suffering from flu can be reduced by 50% if they take vitamin D, doctors in Japan have found.” –World Health Net Forum
- Vitamin C (our doctors like C+ BioFizz from Designs for Health, available in our office) – “… taking vitamin C before the onset of cold symptoms may shorten the duration of symptoms.” –Mayo Clinic
- Silver Shield (available in our office, or order here) – a colloidal silver product, provides the benefits of colloidal silver with immune support and protection.
- Honey Don’t Cough (available in our office, or order here) – “studies show buckwheat honey to have the following natural properties: …. Demulcent – Honey helps create a soothing coat over the throat. Antioxidant …. Antimicrobial …. Immune Enhancing” –Honey Don’t Cough
- Young Living Thieves Essential Oil (available in our office, or order here) – may help support healthy immune function.
- Wally’s Ear Oil (available in our office, or order here) – “Support your ears using the power of nature with Wally’s Natural Organic Ear Oil. … Organic Ear Oil Calms, Soothes and Comforts and is Dermatologist Tested, Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO and Animal-Cruelty Free” –Wally’s Ear Oil
What is your go to for winter wellness?